The Primes Class (K-1-2) considers Thanksgiving and all that they give thanks for . . .
The Primes are thankful that…
- I am thankful for God because he made everything. On the sixth day, he made people.—L.
- I am thankful for giving away toys so more people can have them.—O.
- I am thankful for play dates because then we get to get together with my friends.—T.
- I am thankful that my Grammy comes for Thanksgiving. She makes cookies. I can’t remember if she makes them for Thanksgiving or Christmas, but she makes cookies.—T.
- I am thankful for my kitty. She is cute. I am also thankful that my grandpa is coming for Christmas.—A.
- I am thankful that I have turkey at dinner. I like turkey. It also has gravy. Gravy is good. Thanksgiving dinner is a holiday because you get to have company.—B.
- I am thankful that the PreK-K class can come in my room because my sister can come because she couldn’t come last year because she was sick. I am thankful that my grandma and grandpa are coming to Thanksgiving before they go to Spain.—C.
- I am thankful that I have family. I love my two brothers. I love my grandparents. I really love my mommy and my daddy.—W.
- I am thankful that we get apple cider at Thanksgiving because it is really, really yummy. It tastes even better on Thanksgiving.—L.
- I am thankful that I have a family. They do nice things for me. They give me food, read me books and take me to Toys R Us.—G.
- I am thankful that I have a family. I have a dad, a mom, a brother and three dogs. A big one, a little one and a middle one and that one is a poodle puppy. I pet my poodle a lot.—A.
- I am thankful that I have a baby kitten because I have wanted to have a cat to play with Bruce, my other cat. Bruce is her brother. Stella is the new baby kitten.—A.
(I. and A. were absent the day we made this list.)